Our client enables its customers to realize sustainable projects in the transition to a CO2-neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we are improving efficiency and performance on a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for over 250 years, we offer a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, it employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 120 locations worldwide. Our after-sales brand offers an extensive network of service centers for our customers worldwide. For our Benelux organization we are currently looking for a Commercial Project Coordinator for our Project Management Department in Schiedam.
What does this mean?
Coordination of projects (verbally and in writing) to anyone within the own organization and to customers, mainly related to the marine department. Liaison between the Product Centre’s Technical Service Department, IGC’s, customers and PrimeServ Benelux.
- Project coordination and technical support for the marine department;
- Key account for local MRS agreements with customers;
- Preparation and follow-up MRS projects (internal and external);
- Customer and site visits for running and future projects;
- Estimation and preparing proposal of work and time;
- Match customer requirements with project proposals;
- Forward leads from service report recommendations;
- Contract management including negotiations;
- Preparation and filing of documentation;
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor degree and a commercial technical background with knowledge of engines;
- You have up to 3 years work experience as a project coordinator in a technical environment;
- You are able to provide support in an IGC – customer relationship;
- You are assertive and motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- You can work under time pressure and you have excellent technical and commercial skills;
- You are service oriented, a team player and flexible;
- You have a good level of IT Skills, especially Microsoft Office and SAP SBO;
- You have a good command of the English language (spoken and written);
- You are living in the Rotterdam region and in the possession of own transport;
An exciting position within a dynamic company where every good initiative receives full attention. You work in a healthy and strongly internationally oriented organization. This position is a fulltime position (there are no part-time opportunities available). You must have your own transportation to reach the location in Schiedam.
This is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture.